Welcome to SA! We are glad you are here. If you identify with us and think you may share our problem, we would like to share our solution with you.
Newcomers like yourself often have a lot of questions about our program. This pamphlet will attempt to answer some of them.
Table of Contents
- Welcome to SA!
- What is SA?
- What is sexual sobriety?
- How can I stay healthy without some kind of sexual outlet?
- Is SA like group therapy?
- How can I become a member?
- How much will it cost me to join?
- I admit I’ve been overdoing it with sex. Can’t I just cut down a little?
- How can I tell If I’m addicted?
- Test Yourself
- I know I cannot stop on my own. I’ve tried before and it did not work. Are you saying it is actually possible?
- What do I have to do to get sober?
- Okay—I’m willing to give it a try. What do I do next?
- The Twelve Steps of Sexaholics Anonymous
- The Twelve Traditions of Sexaholics Anonymous